Natasha manifests its commitment to protect all of your Personal Data in a manner consistent with our privacy policies and practices. By using the Natasha App, you knowingly and voluntarily consent to our privacy policies.
For the purpose of this undertaking, Natasha shall refer to Natasha Sales & Marketing Corp. and Shoecat, Inc. and its franchisees. While the term Sister Companies shall pertain to its sister company SBJ Marikina Shoe Exchange Corp. and its franchisees.
By giving us your Personal Data, which shall include the following:
- Personal information refers to any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which or when put together the identity of an individual can be ascertained, such as your address and contact information.
- Sensitive personal information shall include your age, date of birth, marital status, government identification numbers, membership information, and health/medical and financial information.
- Privileged Information are those information that are considered as privileged under the Rules of Court.
you are hereby explicitly and voluntarily consenting to the collection, use, and processing of said data by Natasha and its Sister Companies for the following purposes:
- In order to provide you with our services to help meet your needs as a member or shopper of Natasha;
- To process promotions, privileges, rewards, and all other benefits as a member or shopper of Natasha;
- To create your personal profile that may be necessary for marketing and market research purposes;
- To share your Personal Data with our business partners and third party service providers pursuant to our regular conduct of business and/or such promotions, benefits, privileges made available to you from time to time;
- To compute your credit rating and share the same with Natasha and its Sister Companies whenever the same is relevant to the processing of your transactions;
- To send you all relevant information on promotions, offers, benefits, privileges, and advertisements;
- In order to comply with all laws, regulations, issuances, agreements, and obligations of Natasha to the government of the Republic of the Philippines;
- To identify, investigate, and prevent the conduct of fraud, bribery, money laundering, and terrorism. This shall include the submission of reports to the Anti-Money Laundering Commission.
- To enforce or defend the rights of Natasha before any agency, court, tribunal, and all other quasi-judicial bodies; and
- To enable Natasha to govern its business properly.
You likewise acknowledge that we may collect your Personal Data from other sources.
All Personal Data may be disclosed or shared to the following:
- Any employee, officer, director, or duly authorized representatives of Natasha and its Sister Companies;
- Third party service providers and vendors, but only to such extent as are necessary for them to perform their functions or services;
- Any authority or representative of the Republic of the Philippines; and
- Anyone whom we consider indispensable to give effect to our regular conduct of business or to deliver your benefits, privileges, and prizes.
Your Personal Data shall be retained by Natasha throughout the duration of your membership to it and for purposes relevant to your transactions with the company. As a Data Subject, you have the right to be informed about and to object to the processing of your data; To reasonably access your Personal Data; Rectify erroneous data; Suspend, erase, withdraw, or block your Personal Data from Natasha’s filing system based on reasonable grounds; Secure data portability; To be indemnified for damages; and To file a complaint by reaching out to us through the following contact details:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
1610 A. Rodriguez Ave.,
Brgy. Dela Paz, Pasig City